|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Space Rangers 2 - Reloaded Review @ ComputerGames.ro

Default Space Rangers 2 - Reloaded Review @ ComputerGames.ro

February 1st, 2009, 20:00
ComputerGames.ro has a review of Space Rangers 2: Reloaded, although the article approaches it as new product rather than comparing Reloaded to the original release. The score is 93% and here's a bit on text adventures:
But perhaps the most exciting type of mission is the so-called adventure. These are nothing but text puzzles which can be solved by selecting the presented course of action. Variety is again the key-word here, and you will need to use logic, mathematics, memory and imagination in order to solve them.
If for example winning a rock competition, with only a few hundred rockadollars to your disposal, or winning a motorcycle race may be somewhat normal, the slightly disturbed imagination of the producers can be observed in other such adventures. Such as the test for a sex-change, where you need to let yourself be transformed into a six-eyed raccoon, and battle your peers. Or cooking a gross-pizza for a hungry Maloq.
More information.

Dhruin

Keeper of the Watch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

February 1st, 2009, 20:00
The same team that made Space Rangers 2 went on to make King's Bounty: the Legend. With these two great games back to back I now have a new favorite developer.

quasimodo

Watcher

February 1st, 2009, 20:32
Originally Posted by quasimodo View Post
The same team that made Space Rangers 2 went on to make King's Bounty: the Legend. With these two great games back to back I now have a new favorite developer.
Agree - their track record is really good! I bought the 'complete' … but haven't even touched it yet. But since I love SR2 I'm sure I'll be happy!

— Mike

txa1265

SasqWatch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Space Rangers 2 - Reloaded Review @ ComputerGames.ro