Sacred 2 - Screens @ Worthplaying

This game doesn't exist in California. Have been keeping my eyes open for it since before Christmas and still never see it on any store shelf.

I don't really buy games at retail anymore but if you want the disc version, why not order it from GoGamer or Amazon or somesuch? It doesn't really make sense to me to limit yourself to a handful of bricks&mortar stores for a game you're interested in.

I don't really buy games at retail anymore but if you want the disc version, why not order it from GoGamer or Amazon or somesuch? It doesn't really make sense to me to limit yourself to a handful of bricks&mortar stores for a game you're interested in.

Sacred 2 sorta falls into the 'impulse buy' category for me. If I see it I'll probably pick it up. It's just strange I haven't seen it at all. But I guess if I really REALLY decide I want the game I'll do as you suggest.

I have seen it once or twice on a store shelf, but after all this time if you want it you should watch for a special deal through GoGamer.

Back
Top Bottom