NWN2 - More on MoW Release Date

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Comments from Ossian Studios' Russ 'Tiberius' Davis on the official forum on the Mysteries of Westgate release:
Well, looking at what needs to be done, Monday would be a little ambitious. That would have been possible if 1.22 had released this past Monday as originally planned, but not now. And while the couple extra days may be disappointing, be glad Obsidian took the extra time to work out whatever issue held up the 1.22 release. Better to wait a few extra days than have to wait all the way to 1.23 because of a quick rush job.

That said, I don't know why we can't give the release date now that the final piece is in place, but I guess caution still rules the day. However... I'd suggest freeing up some time during the weekend of March 7-8 in case interesting things happen in the intervening week. This is just a precautionary measure, of course; nothing says anything actually will happen...
More information.

Quick question on MoW. What level character are you starting out at (or that it is geared towards)?

Level 8 if I remember correctly, and I think the adventure would take you to level 14 or so.

Cool, thanks.

"Motives on Westgate". ;)

Back
Top Bottom