NWN2 - Mysteries of Westgate - Latest Info

Dhruin

SasqWatch
From Tiberius on the official forum:
OK, this message will be split into information I know and what I think. The first is definite. The second is just my own (slightly informed) opinion. Do not take any of the second as a "promise."

What I know is that some distribution sites were ready last Friday. Others needed more time. Once everything is finalized and ready to go, there are a series of final OKs that need to be received before any systems can be brought on-line. These OKs come from more than just Atari and are expected to take very little time to get. Once all the OKs are received, Atari will put out the official press release.

What I think is that all the systems are almost certainly ready by this point and that Atari is only waiting on the final go-ahead, if that is not already received. When the press-release comes, I believe there will be no further delay until it can be bought. In other words, the press release will say something like "available now," but they might give a 1-2 day heads' up. I still have a funny feeling this Friday will be the release day.
More information.

For anyone still wondering why game companies are very very reluctant to publish a release date, the situation with MoW spells it out clearly.

Back
Top Bottom