|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Precursors - 12 New Screens @ Worthplaying

Default Precursors - 12 New Screens @ Worthplaying

March 25th, 2009, 23:02
Worthplaying posts 12 new screenshots for Deep Shadows' sci-fi title The Precursors. You can check them out here.
More information.

magerette

Hedgewitch

March 25th, 2009, 23:02
I am no graphics whore but I was not impressed. Actually, the graphics give me hope that this game WILL see the light of day and that the game may be relatively free of bugs due to the unambitious look of the eye candy.

Dajjer

Keeper of the Watch

March 26th, 2009, 18:30
Sure it's good to see some more screenshots,but even more importantly let's see some gameplay video or more interview/previews where the types of gameplay and environments are described.
They seem to be influenced by the classic space RPG/Strat/sims like Starflight, Space Rogue, Sundog Frozen Legacy, Sentinel Worlds:Future Magic, Hard Nova and Protostar. That should be the main driving force behind the game, and the aspect of most importance to RPG fans.

To sum it up, I feel our space program ended up like this. "It's one small step for man. One giant leap for man kind. Oops I fell on my butt after that leap and can't get up anymore."

buckaroobonzai

VR nomad

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Precursors - 12 New Screens @ Worthplaying