|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Fallout 3 - The Pitt - Back Online

Default Fallout 3 - The Pitt - Back Online

March 26th, 2009, 18:06
From the Bethblog:
The English version of The Pitt is now available for download on Xbox Live. If you downloaded the (corrupted) file that was originally available, you will need to delete it before downloading the new version. If you havenít deleted DLC content before, hereís the steps youíll want to take:
  • Sign in to Xbox LIVE then press the guide button
  • Go to Settings->System Settings->Memory.
  • From here, scroll down to Fallout 3 and press A.
  • Select Fallout 3: The Pitt (Marketplace Content) press A then choose Delete, then Yes to Delete (make sure not to delete any of your game saves)
Once the original version is deleted, you can re-download The Pitt again free of charge.
More information.

Dhruin

Watcher
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

March 26th, 2009, 18:06
I haven't even finished Fallout 3 yet (I have interspersed periods of abstinence), but I'm really curious for reviews about this one. The descriptions sounded a lot better than the shooter-on-rails thing they did with the previous DLC.

Thaurin

SasqWatch

March 26th, 2009, 18:17
The fact that this was fixed as quickly and (apparently) easily as it was speaks volumes about Bethesda. They obviously don't emphasize or put a whole lot of effort into product quality. That doesn't keep them from selling a lot of games or winning a lot of awards, though.

Bethesda is so easy to love/hate.

Oh, I wish I had a river I could skate away on. But it don't snow here. It stays pretty green. I'm going to make a lot of money, then I'm going to quit this crazy scene. — [Joni Mitchell]

Squeek

connoisseur of tidbits

March 26th, 2009, 18:56
Originally Posted by Squeek View Post
The fact that this was fixed as quickly and (apparently) easily as it was speaks volumes about Bethesda. They obviously don't emphasize or put a whole lot of effort into product quality.
Not sure why easy to fix errors speak different volume than hard to fix errors. The errors were obviously simple: missing or mis-placed files (frex meshes). They had to correct a link or replace the files, that's it. Only the X-box version had these errors. I agree that someone didn't check the X-box file and that this is bad quality control. But that would be the same with hard to fix errors.

Turjan

Sentinel

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Fallout 3 - The Pitt - Back Online