|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Drakensang » Drakensang » Help! Stuck in Grolm switch puzzle in Deeps of Gruldur

Default Help! Stuck in Grolm switch puzzle in Deeps of Gruldur

February 2nd, 2010, 20:45
I am on level 3 of the Deeps of Gruldur at the part where there are 4 Grolm switches for 'cube doors'. I opened the first door and then used switch 2 and then switch 3. Now I am stuck between doors. Switch Lever 2 opens and closes the 2nd door only, as does switch 3. I fould a walkthrough with the correct order to activate the swicthes, ubt I can't get back out to the main tunnel in order to start over. Please help if you can; otherwisem, this is the end of the game for me.

dgjedi

Traveler

February 3rd, 2010, 02:46
Why don't you load a savegame form before the first grolm switch and use the walkthrough?

Gorath

Prime Evil
RPGWatch Team

Default Wish I could

February 3rd, 2010, 14:43
Unfortunately for me, this is one of the few times that I did not save a game under a different name before I started the puzzle. I got inot the puszzle, saved, and now have no recourse. Stupid me.

dgjedi

Traveler

February 3rd, 2010, 18:03
I can't give you the specific solution but I am very sure that you cannot get stuck.

bkrueger

Nothing to see here.

February 4th, 2010, 22:49
Without another save it's hard to suggest anything. How old is your last save in a different slot? Things should be fast when you do them a second time.

You should also post in the official forum. Maybe somebody over there has an idea.

Gorath

Prime Evil
RPGWatch Team

RPGWatch Forums » Games » Drakensang » Drakensang » Help! Stuck in Grolm switch puzzle in Deeps of Gruldur