|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Drakensang » Drakensang » I think I've stuffed the Moorbridge treasure map quest.

Default I think I've stuffed the Moorbridge treasure map quest.

April 17th, 2009, 01:11
This is the quest the guy in the inn gives you. He tells you where to find a treasure map which is actually a series of riddles that leads to a key. I've got the key which is supposed to open a crypt, trouble is I've already opened them all. There were a couple that I picked the lock and I remember finding a ton of gold and silver rings, and gold necklaces in a sarcophagus. I'm assuming that's the treasure.

I'd already sold it all to the smith, so I bought it all back and spoke to the quest giver but I still only get the option "We haven't found the treasure yet."

Is this in fact the treasure and have I stuffed it up?

Also when I went back to the ruin where the necromancer was after recieving the quest Forgrimm said "I can see something in that crack." What the hell's he talking about?

Thanks very much indeed.

human_male

Math and girls is hard.

April 17th, 2009, 07:55
No, you haven't found the treasure; you need to talk to some people. There's nothing in the crack!!

If God said it, then that settles it!!

Editor@RPGWatch

Corwin

On The Razorblade of Life
RPGWatch Team

Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin

April 17th, 2009, 08:08
Originally Posted by Corwin View Post
No, you haven't found the treasure; you need to talk to some people. There's nothing in the crack!!
I've talked to everyone in town, no one mentions it. Does it matter that I've resolved everything else in the area (bailiff dead, Rakorium gone)?

human_male

Math and girls is hard.

April 17th, 2009, 11:35
Re quote:- "trouble is I've already opened them all"

Now you have the key, re-check the tombs, look specifically for a "mouth" on a sarcophagus stone lid knight figure !!!
………………………………………….. ………
"The Crack"

The crack is referred only once by Forgrimm is the lateral opening which runs from east to west across the temple ruin. Looking into the crack you can see the lower basement level and there is a stone sarcophagus which appears unreachable and has no apparent access. I can only guess that the three small crypts hold the method of entry (if at all) - the crypts each have the "necromancer spell" instruction when holding the mouse curser on them but what is the necromancer spell? - the plot thickens.

Wulf

Inquisitor

April 17th, 2009, 12:39
No-one knows what's the crack for. In the official forums the community speculated that this could've been the fragment of a quest that was never really made, but no-one knows.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR

April 17th, 2009, 17:30
designer joke

A-Van-Te-Nor: A big car full of black hot beverage

Avantenor

Sentinel

April 17th, 2009, 19:01
Can you explain that, please ? Because I never understood it.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR

RPGWatch Forums » Games » Drakensang » Drakensang » I think I've stuffed the Moorbridge treasure map quest.