|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Gothic 3 - Review @ Dead Alfs

Default Gothic 3 - Review @ Dead Alfs

November 23rd, 2006, 16:09
I don't know about Oblivion's, but I think Gothic 3 has great voice acting. For every person who complains about it, you will have another who touts it. I think it's no different from hollywood films. Some people like the actors because of the way the director guided them. The same actor directed by someone else might come off as cheesey. I like the way the voice acting was 'directed' in G3 and don't think it's inaccurate for the situation at all.

..& so they take the fiction all out of the Jabberwock & I recognize & accept him as a fact. - Mark Twain, May 30, 1880

Jabberwocky

True Synaesthete

November 23rd, 2006, 16:51
Gothic 3 has bad voice-acting because they haven't paid a professional actor thousands of dollars to do the voice and as we all know if it costs more, it must be better!!!

Naked_Lunch

Watcher

November 24th, 2006, 00:15
Originally Posted by Naked_Lunch View Post
Gothic 3 has bad voice-acting because they haven't paid a professional actor thousands of dollars to do the voice and as we all know if it costs more, it must be better!!!
Sorry but you're wrong. One of the big brags of the devs and publisher is that they used professional hollywood voice actors for the game. The fact that they did this is the whole reason I used the "hollywood" analogy. It's all a matter of personal opinion - One person will love the acting in a movie and another will hate it. Same with games.

BTW - if you knew this already and you were being sarcastic concerning how the game was developed, I apologize for correcting you. ;-)

..& so they take the fiction all out of the Jabberwock & I recognize & accept him as a fact. - Mark Twain, May 30, 1880
Last edited by Jabberwocky; November 24th, 2006 at 00:21.

Jabberwocky

True Synaesthete

November 24th, 2006, 01:42
I think he was referring to the fact that Patrick Stewart didn't voice Xardas or Diego in G3!!

If God said it, then that settles it!!

Editor@RPGWatch

Corwin

On The Razorblade of Life
RPGWatch Team

Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Gothic 3 - Review @ Dead Alfs