NWN2 - Walkthrough & Spells Database @ GameBanshee

I was wondering how long this would take. How can anyone write a walkthru for NWN2?

The game IS a walkthru. The choices are meaningless, the combat is waves and waves of identical (and feeble) opponents. HUGE scripted events (anyone "play" through the trial yet?), involving scores of choices and options have no consequences.

Excuse me. I have to go submit my walkthru for that old fantasy classic, Willow.

Sorry the trial left a bad taste.

The game IS a walkthru. The choices are meaningless, the combat is waves and waves of identical (and feeble) opponents. HUGE scripted events (anyone "play" through the trial yet?), involving scores of choices and options have no consequences.

I just recently purchased the game and have not regretted it once...even though I am a little disappointed int he fact you can only use certain graphic cards that 95% of laptops can't even support.

I will say this, the trial is a walkthrough tutorial on how to play. Yes the original mobs are feeble and weak and yes it is a bit scripted in the trial...rest assured the game becomes quite challenging once you get past the first part.

I actually had to start over playing because I made one of the NPCs so mad at me he left my party and will not rejoin.... there are consequences for your actions and the game is quite intriguing with lots of plot twists...For instance I smited a NPC in my first time thoguh and the game took a different direction all together then my second time through when I decided to let the same mob go.

Like any "game" it does have its limitations based on the programmers abilities to come up with scenarios, True AI in games does not exist yet and if you expect so much from a game then you should design your own game;).

The IDEA of this game is to keep to the realism of the tabletop D&D game. Where scripting was very much a control factor in the game. Otherwise you spend 20 hrs designing a forest of despair and plight, just to have a PC decide to burn the forest to the ground because its within his alignment. So control needs to happen.
Peace
~prestN

He meant trial as in chapter 2, where you have to go to court, which seems to have a great effect but really doesn't.

Still, certain choices really matter, such as henchmen influence. I'm not going to spoil too much, but treat them nicely or they might turn their back on you when you need them the most. :)

Back
Top Bottom