|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General MMORPG » How many games you know have risen again?

Default How many games you know have risen again?

May 21st, 2009, 10:26
It is funny that a lot of poor mmos keep rise again nowdays, Company anncounced to shut down server first and then rise it again somewhere. I dont think that would help to gain more players.

In my memory Most recent happened are:

MIR2 (http://mir2.gamepotusa.com) GN Online Community has shut down the servers on March the 31th 2009 due to diminishing number of players and to the technical difficulties. Now it announce MIR2 is going to have open beta in north American and English speaking countries in 28th 2009,

RFO (http://www.playrf.com) currently is a free to play game. Itís EU/US game service was brought down as of November 9, 2008, due to licence expiration. However, the developers, CCR have started to relaunch the game hosting it themselves for EU/US. It released on January 18, 2009.

What other games do you know have rise again?

Weblegend

Traveler

September 9th, 2009, 06:40
I hope RF will rise again. Then again it stands for Rising Force.

Dalmasca does not forget kindness nor ill deed done. With sword in hand she aids her allies. Sword in hand, she lays to rest her foes.
-Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca, Final Fantasy XII

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

reikalee

Traveler

September 17th, 2009, 21:32
Not been a fan of RF… but the graphics was great at it's prime

lm8dark

Watcher

September 21st, 2009, 08:40
DDO Unlimited seems to be rather popular right now, but if it's actually "risen" - I don't really know.

DArtagnan

Waste of potential

October 31st, 2009, 04:57
I can't think of any at the moment but I'm pretty sure there are lots of games that have 'risen again' that shouldn't have. Those games, like other zombies, should be shot and buried on sight. >_<

orbitz

Traveler

December 4th, 2009, 04:22
Ryzom has risen again! Ryzom has added some new features, like Ryzom Ring, and still has kept the positive features of its old self. The game is strting to emerge stronger than before and hopefully will begin to attract new players soon. I know it attracted me with the Ryzom Ring. Who wouldn't want to create their own missions and playing areas?

slessman

Traveler

January 10th, 2010, 00:18
Ryzom rose again. That is my favorite MMO. I am glad that it only changed hands instead of disappearing.

slessman

Traveler

RPGWatch Forums » Games » General MMORPG » How many games you know have risen again?