|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Dragon Age - Preview @ Worthplaying

Default Dragon Age - Preview @ Worthplaying

June 26th, 2009, 15:52
Worthplaying is the latest site to look at Dragon Age:
However, behind a curtain sat three Xbox 360s with playable builds of the game, and I managed to spend a little time with it. Every inch of the controller was mapped to something so that the gameplay was manageable, if a little intimidating. Before long, I found myself cast as an Elven fighter, with two others at my side as we stood within some crumbling underground ruins. I could tell we were underground by the roots that were breaking through the stonework along each passageway. This part of the game reminded me a lot of KotOR, with a little dash of Neverwinter Nights.
More information.

Dhruin

Keeper of the Watch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

June 26th, 2009, 15:52
I hate articles where the (p)reviewer describes what happened to his character… that's SPOLERISH! can't they talk about the game without turning it into a walkthrough?

wolfing

Wonders what SasqWatch is

June 26th, 2009, 20:24
This preview actually restores a little faith and trust as well as my belief somewhat back in Dragon Age: Origins.

The story told of the Elven plight made a lot of sense, at least to me, and showcased the game's strongest point, I find: Its origin stories.

Please support http://www.maternityworldwide.org/ - and save a mother giving birth to a child.

aries100

Keeper of the Watch
RPGWatch Team RPGWatch Donor

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Dragon Age - Preview @ Worthplaying