|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Gothic 3 » Gothic 3 Spoilers » A Question on NPCs Gold Who Buy and Sell

Question A Question on NPCs Gold Who Buy and Sell

August 11th, 2009, 19:09
I'm way behind the curve when it comes to playing G3 but I was waiting for the final Community Patch 1.72 and I am so very glad I did. Anyway, when I go to sell/buy/trade with NPCs I notice that every NPC who sells/trades has a certain amount of gold coin to work with. Does this remain static, fluctuate or once they run out of gold to purchase that is is? (The one thing I hated about Morrowind was the paltry amount of cash merchants had)

Rills

Watchdog

August 11th, 2009, 20:25
Iirc they do replenish their gold after some time…. although it's been quite awhile since I last played G3.

JDR13

SasqWatch

August 12th, 2009, 00:10
Originally Posted by Rills View Post
I'm way behind the curve when it comes to playing G3 but I was waiting for the final Community Patch 1.72 and I am so very glad I did. Anyway, when I go to sell/buy/trade with NPCs I notice that every NPC who sells/trades has a certain amount of gold coin to work with. Does this remain static, fluctuate or once they run out of gold to purchase that is is? (The one thing I hated about Morrowind was the paltry amount of cash merchants had)
They replenish gold, arrows, and whatnot every few days. IIRC the richest merchants tend to have about 12k. With teleporter stones you can reach a lot of merchants rather quickly, so it is less of a hassle to get rid of your loot than in Morrowind even if the traders work in almost the same way.

Zaleukos

Bum

August 14th, 2009, 18:57
Thanks guys, it is as you say.

Rills

Watchdog

August 15th, 2009, 04:43
the merchants' goods are replenished quite more often in Gothic 3, in previous Gothics one had to wait until the change of a chapter.

Intel C2D E4500 @2.20GHz Kingston 2GB RAM (DDR2 667) MSI NX 9800GT (512MB DDR3)

lanux128

Sentinel

RPGWatch Forums » Games » Gothic 3 » Gothic 3 Spoilers » A Question on NPCs Gold Who Buy and Sell