|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Alpha Protocol - No comment yet…

Default Alpha Protocol - No comment yet…

October 4th, 2009, 09:24
Yes, a pointless post but it's as close to a status update for Alpha Protocol as we have. From Matthew Rorie on the official forums:
Hey all,

Sorry that we've been quiet this week. Hopefully everyone understands that we (Obsidian) can't talk about this much at this point, one way or the other. Just wanted to say that we appreciate your patience, and that hopefully we'll be able to talk about all this at some point soon.
More information.

Dhruin

Keeper of the Watch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

October 4th, 2009, 09:24
I understand Obsidian because they are probably bound by sega, not to reveal anything about the upcoming delay however i find the lack of information really frustrating….. See, first the cancellation of Aliens: Crucible and now this …… Obsidian is in my opinion one of the last studios with the know-how and the spirit to develop RPGs and they get one kick in the face after the other….. Lets Hope that AP doesn`t tank….

Lannister

Watcher

October 4th, 2009, 17:02
I almost "pre-purchased" this game on steam a few weeks ago and would have been screwed if I did. Their "pre-sales" are not pre-orders but are pre-purchases where the they charge your card right away.

Never understood how they could get away this (typically offer free bargain bin games as an enticement) and, in situations like this where the delay could be the better part of the year, they are gonna have some seriously angry customers.

I like the simplicity of steam and the ease of using across computers, but it seems the service has gotten more and more sloppy over time.

dagoo7

Watchdog

October 4th, 2009, 23:16
Obsidian certainly is only allowed to talk after prior clearance by the publisher.

Gorath

Prime Evil
RPGWatch Team

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Alpha Protocol - No comment yet…