|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Risen 3 » Risen » Risen Spoilers » Volcano Keep Mountain

Default Volcano Keep Mountain

October 7th, 2009, 06:45
So I'm in the mountain, I just opened the draw bridge/gate for the Inquisitor, and now I'm looking for the Titan's grave…must have circled the place several times, all I've come across are a couple of altars but I have found no Old Busts to place on them…where are they?

Darundo

Traveler

October 7th, 2009, 13:09
When you stand at the Inquisitor, you've got a huge, green door to one of your sides. Turn your back to the big, green door. The closed door in front of you now is the tomb. You can open it by clicking the "lock" to the right of the door with a key you got from the Gatekeeper (a big lizard warrior upstairs - he was standing right next to the wheel you used to lower the bridge).

Maylander

SasqWatch

Send a message via MSN to Maylander

October 7th, 2009, 13:28
Yea I tried searching earlier and finally found it, now having trouble finding the third altar lol. Got the on going down the stairs, and the other via the gate in the main corridor but can't seem to remember where the other was. Will look more when i play again.

Thanks for the response.

Darundo

Traveler

RPGWatch Forums » Games » Risen 3 » Risen » Risen Spoilers » Volcano Keep Mountain