|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Dark Messiah - Reviews @ Guru of 3D

Default Dark Messiah - Reviews @ Guru of 3D

December 6th, 2006, 20:25
Guru of 3D has the first review of Dark Messiah of Might & Magic. The reviewer liked the action-RPG combination and said:
Dark Messiah, Might & Magic is an extremely satisfying attempt at revitalizing the hack’n’slash adventure come RPG genre, and for the most part it pulls it off extremely well. The combat and feel of the game is fantastic, it makes good use of the source engines physics capabilities, as well as some fantastic HDR effects, and the story is generally pretty solid. For some reason though, I finished the game thinking it could have been that bit better.
More information.

Kalia

Watchdog

Send a message via ICQ to Kalia Send a message via AIM to Kalia Send a message via MSN to Kalia Send a message via Yahoo to Kalia

December 6th, 2006, 20:25
I thoroughly enjoyed DMoMM, but these reviews that say the story is anything approaching "solid" confuse me.

The story itself is intriguing enough, but by god is the delivery and end-game transparent from about the 3rd chapter. There's no ambiguity there, so I was left incredulous as the voice of the PC questioned the blatantly obvious things before him.

Dyne

Watchdog

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Dark Messiah - Reviews @ Guru of 3D