|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Drakensang » Drakensang » Thieves Guild Question of Honor

Default Thieves Guild Question of Honor

December 16th, 2009, 04:42
I did the Obstacle Course quite a while back and I believe that I completed it successfully (and pickpocketed Cano in the process). However, I have not been able to get the next TG quest, Question of Honor, to start.

I have gone through the obstacle course several times more, thinking I might have missed something, but Cano never refers to the new quest. Not necessary, of course, but annoying all the same.

I know the Amplitude of Time.

Whitman

migwell

Watcher

December 17th, 2009, 15:19
Originally Posted by migwell View Post
I did the Obstacle Course quite a while back and I believe that I completed it successfully (and pickpocketed Cano in the process). However, I have not been able to get the next TG quest, Question of Honor, to start.

I have gone through the obstacle course several times more, thinking I might have missed something, but Cano never refers to the new quest. Not necessary, of course, but annoying all the same.
It can only be triggered in a later chapter IIRC.

Zaleukos

Bum

December 19th, 2009, 18:48
Well, I'm now in a much later chapter and still cannot trigger that particular quest (chapter 7) but perhaps that would interfere with the Trading Company quest which involves the Dark Eyes as well?

I know the Amplitude of Time.

Whitman

migwell

Watcher

RPGWatch Forums » Games » Drakensang » Drakensang » Thieves Guild Question of Honor