|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Dragon Age » Dragon Age: Origins » Sloth Demon (Spoilers)

Default Sloth Demon (Spoilers)

November 16th, 2009, 21:18
Originally Posted by mute View Post
…However, it was the first time i really tried to control my fighter by using his moves. That was fun the first two ilands.
That was a blast, to just listen to him talk and do his special moves. Too bad you don't get to ride solo more often in this game to mix things up. You can't appreciate how cool the animations and sounds are with all the chaos of a full party.

"For Innos!"

ToddMcF2002

SasqWatch

November 16th, 2009, 21:34
Originally Posted by ToddMcF2002 View Post
Without that I don't see how you stand a chance.
My mage doesn´t have cone of cold.
However,
Spoiler

DeepO

deep outside

November 16th, 2009, 22:27
The Fade section was quickly becoming the most tedious and boring part of the game for me UNTIL I unlocked some of the form transformations. Then it became more interesting.

It took me about 6 tries to defeat the Sloth demon. The best form to use is the spirit mage because he can cast regeneration and Winter's Grasp. Also, it helps to have Wynne in your party for healing backup.

P.S. -
I still think that section was a bit too long. I also dislike Bioware/Obsidian's penchant for "spirit world"/ethereal related quests. I like dealing with concrete things, not abstract concepts.

elkston

Sentinel

November 16th, 2009, 22:43
Originally Posted by elkston View Post
The Fade section was quickly becoming the most tedious and boring part of the game for me UNTIL I unlocked some of the form transformations. Then it became more interesting.

It took me about 6 tries to defeat the Sloth demon. The best form to use is the spirit mage because he can cast regeneration and Winter's Grasp. Also, it helps to have Wynne in your party for healing backup.

P.S. -
I still think that section was a bit too long. I also dislike Bioware/Obsidian's penchant for "spirit world"/ethereal related quests. I like dealing with concrete things, not abstract concepts.
I do like it. Areas where the usual rules don't apply.

wolfing

Wonders what SasqWatch is

RPGWatch Forums » Games » Dragon Age » Dragon Age: Origins » Sloth Demon (Spoilers)