|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Dragon Age » Dragon Age: Origins » Spoiler question about quest order

Default Spoiler question about quest order

November 18th, 2009, 16:51
Originally Posted by DArtagnan View Post
Not that bad, really.

You can simply tank her while standing back with ranged DPS.

She doesn't do anything that'll kill your tank if you keep healing on him/her, and then it's just a matter of DPS'ing her down while keeping aggro which is not hard in this game.

Easy and basically fool-proof.
Yeah, except that Wynne had her hands so full that both my warrior player -character and Aliastair were suddenly dead when I looked again, poultices notwithstanding… -Flemeth still had lots of HP, so Wynne kept my dog, Marbles, alive while he whittled away at her bit by bit. Wynne consumed quite a few mana potions, I must say…

RivianWitch

Keeper of the Watch

November 18th, 2009, 17:45
What surprised my in this fight was how spells were much more effective than my melle fighter, including the more durable and heavy-hitter Shale. I'd had supposed that Flemeth would have some huge magic resistance, even when shapeshifted.

BlackHarmo

Watcher

November 18th, 2009, 18:04
I only fetched my Shale now… Holy cripes! ..now the game suddenly feels a lot easier…

RivianWitch

Keeper of the Watch

November 18th, 2009, 19:05
Originally Posted by RivianWitch View Post
Yeah, except that Wynne had her hands so full that both my warrior player -character and Aliastair were suddenly dead when I looked again, poultices notwithstanding… -Flemeth still had lots of HP, so Wynne kept my dog, Marbles, alive while he whittled away at her bit by bit. Wynne consumed quite a few mana potions, I must say…
Ehm, but that's an entirely different approach to what I was suggesting?

I just told you how to make the fight easy, I didn't say the fight was easy no matter what you do in it

DArtagnan

Waste of potential

RPGWatch Forums » Games » Dragon Age » Dragon Age: Origins » Spoiler question about quest order