|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Dragon Age » Dragon Age: Origins » Detailed Tooltips Mod

Default Detailed Tooltips Mod

December 11th, 2009, 12:07
http://social.bioware.com/project/1117/

This mod is great, and wonderful to use with the Respec mod. It tells you exactly what your abilities do, providing formulas for damage scaling, and detailing the interactions between certain spells. This is essential for evaluating the relative values of spells in particular.

In general, 100 Spell Power will double your damage as compared to 0 Spell Power.

I've had great fun min-maxing my party, and I'm looking forward to experimenting with more different spells. I think my next game will be a tri-Mage game with Alistair built for pure tanking as the fourth party member. The only problem with that is, my Male Noble Human is really not getting along with him on my current game. In my first game, my Mage and he were best mates pretty much. This time around we're always fighting and bickering, and he just seems like a whiny b**ch.

He's a very deep character, and I think it's fascinating the way some people think he's adoreable, and others think he's a whiny idiot. Maybe I'll romance him next to see another side of his character. He's very well written and superbly voice acted. But that's really a topic for another thread.

Badesumofu

Sentinel

December 11th, 2009, 16:47
Yeah, I dig that one as well.

Btw, check out this thread http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showt…?t=9294&page=2 , post #39 .
I should´ve probably posted it in the mods thread, because it seems like it got buried fast in there.

DeepO

deep outside

December 12th, 2009, 02:23
Thank you! Time to squeeze a few extra DPS out of my dagger-wielding terror of a Rogue

Toaster

Sentinel

Tags
alistair, dragon age, min-max, mods
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Dragon Age » Dragon Age: Origins » Detailed Tooltips Mod