NWN2 - Game Guide & Hardware Guide @ Gamespot

Kalia

Watchdog
Gamespot has posted a good looking game guide for Neverwinter Nights 2. Popping in at approximately 33Mb, you can download the guide here.

Gamespot has also made a hardware performance guide for NWN 2. Covering settings, image quality, graphics and memory/cpu usage, it gives the user good advice about maximizing the experience.
Here's a portion:
Neverwinter Nights 2 will enthrall you with a compelling storyline and addictive gameplay, but trying to enable all the best settings could hinder your gaming experience. Neverwinter Nights 2 is a performance-guzzling monster. Quite a few game settings brought our powerful test system to a screeching halt. If you crank up all the options, you will smother your player and enemy character models in an excessive amount of lighting and shadowing effects. Combat effects and those five torches stuck on the wall add even more performance demands. We had to break out the very best PC components to run the game well, and we still had a tough time keeping frame rates up when we increased the game settings.
More information.

This is the endgame completion of their guide, which previously only went up to the big Gityanki finale at the end of Chapter I.

Pretty good guide IMHO, nicely done

Yes it looks and makes very good quick reference, they just don't go into near as much detail as GameBanshee, for people whom want every angle or secret.
As an example Ore is very important and they never mention the locations at least I could see on a quick scan, so anyone looking for me very detialed info though uncomplete, atm can try GB.

This week GameBanshee finsihed a complete list of all Feats, this includes Historical style Feats.
Telling how and where you get them, these include Feats the Main and sometimes a Party NPC get through accomplishments in the game.
An example would be getting every answer correct in the major public display during chapter 2.

Back
Top Bottom