1. S

IceBlink Basic (IBbasic) Streaming

I will be streaming a playthrough of The Birthday (by Zach Holbrook) today at 2PM (AZ time UTC -07:00) https://youtu.be/lRLNrLGYmGI I will be testing out some of the new features of the much revamped IBbasic engine. I recently streamed playthroughs of The Raventhal and Blackwinter (both by...
  2. T

NWN Dark Sun 3D Video Game

Our goal for this project is to recreate the world of Dark Sun using NWN (Neverwinter Nights). You can get the complete NWN game on the Beamdog Store or on Steam. Dark Sun is an original Dungeon & Dragons campaign setting set in the fictional, post-apocalyptic desert world of Athas known as...
  3. CelesteGB

Neverwinter Nights revisited

Hey all, I recently started playing SoU and HotU again after 11 years and could use some help. Does anyone have a list of what spells counter what spells? For example, in SoU with two different bosses, I kept getting one of the insta-death spells and didn't have any way to get something with...
  4. S

Codex Drama have reached RPGWatch

Hello and well met. I've just registered to inform you, that a few days ago some shitty troll with way too much time on its hands have registered here under my username and started posting random crap. My name is Stainless Veteran. I'm from RPG Codex. A few days ago I've got into arguement...