1. Iggy_Dreamatrix

The new, huge Wave of Darkness update is live + release date

Hey all It's Igor from Dreamatrix Game Studios. We have just released the biggest update for Wave of Darkness yet, and have announced the release date (out of Early Access). Also, we have mentioned RPGWatch in the text for the update, and you'll see why :-) It's quite a long read, but we...
  2. J

Inspired by Skyrim: Fantasy Symphony No.1 "Dragonborn" - album release Kickstarter

Inspired by Skyrim: Fantasy Symphony No.1 "Dragonborn" - album release Kickstarter Dear friends, I am so proud and happy to have prepared a musical experience that I would love to share with you! During the past 10 months, I have been writing a fantasy symphony, combining the traditional...
  3. ManaVoid Entertainment

Epic Manager - Now LIVE on Kickstarter

Hello RPG Watchers, Greetings from ManaVoid Entertainment, an independant video game studio based in Montreal, Canada. In the early hours of Monday, October 27th, the studio’s first title, Epic Manager, has finally gone LIVE on Kickstarter. Epic Manager is a unique 2D Strategy Fantasy RPG and...
  4. rjshae

RPG Kickstarter: Vacant Sky: Awakening

I just noticed this one today. It's currently at $4,395 pledged of $8,000 goal, with 28 days to go: Vacant Sky: Awakening - A Pre-Apocalyptic RPG "In Vacant Sky: Awakening, the player assumes the role of a young nobleman and follows his seven year journey for glory, fame, power, and love. As...