1. D

D:OS2 DM Wyvern Plays Divinity: Original Sin 2 with DM Red Mage, Zlmyer, and Lemon ^_^

Hi Team Original Sin! Started a new Let's Play of Divinity: Original Sin 2 with DM Red Mage, Zlmyer, and Lemon! If you're interested, you can check out Episode 1 here! ^_^ https://youtu.be/iGVuBG2KZeQ
  2. D

BG3 DM Wyvern Plays Baldur's Gate 3 - Feat DM Red Mage, Zlymer and Lemon

Hail Adventurers! I would like to share with everyone here my Baldur's Gate 3 4 player Co-Op Let's Play with my friends Plus One Productions (DM Red Mage), Zlmyer, and Lemon! Check out Episode 1 here: 😊 https://youtu.be/jZRkODGzfgU I will say, now having played Co-Op, I can see how BG3...
  3. D

Let's Play the Gold Box Series

Hail RPG Watchers! DM Wyvern here. I would like to invite you as I descend into the Pool of Radiance and attempt to liberate the ruined city of Phlan. About the Game: Pool of Radiance is a series of role-playing video games set in the Forgotten Realms campaign settings of Dungeons &...
  4. rk47

(Visual Novel) Let's Play - Katawa Shoujo!

I wouldn't spoil the story (I never completed myself), but it's…unique. For the uninitiated, Visual Novels are…uh…interactive books you can flip through. It doesn't have combat, gameplay mechanics involve around multiple choices that creates divergent paths to the end. Most people call it...
  5. M

Let's Play Venetica

Hi, I'm in the process of doing a Video Let's Play of Venetica, an action RPG from Deck 13 interactive, and I thought it might be of interest to people on this board. Episode One The game sees you playing Scarlett, the daughter of Death, on a quest to destroy a group of undead people who...
  6. skavenhorde

Let's Play Space Quest 1 *picture heavy*

That's right boys and girls I'm bringing one of the best thread ideas from the codex over here. Why should they get all the fun? First things first, this is my first let's play and posting so many pictures at once or even trying to take good screenshots. It was a little more difficult than I...