1. S

Is it advisable to draw maps when playing Akalabeth?

I'm thinking of giving Akalbeth a spin. Not sure if I need to get some graph paper or not.
  2. O

Lurking RPG

Hello. This is developer OKLABSOFT. Wanted to put the word out about our first effort, Lurking RPG, which is available for free download on Itch. Lurking is a cRPG in the early Ultima style. Some strengths of the game include full party creation for up to five characters, a classless...
  3. S

For The King - Teaser Trailer

For The King is a cooperative RPG inspired by games like netHack, DragonQuest, and Wizardry. Yes! There are elements of each of those in the game. Currently under development and kickstarting in September. Expect more gameplay trailers soon! Teaser Link: https://youtu.be/pvLgEiNU1lw
  4. Moorkh

EA revives Ultima brand

...and rather spits in our faces doing so: "Lord of Ultima" (complete with the classic Ultima font), developed by EA Phenomic, appears to be a simple browser "strategy" game, where you build up a settlement and have limited interaction with other players doing the same. If you REALLY care...
  5. S

Need help for an Ultima DS-based CRPG project

Need help for an Ultima NWN2-based CRPG project Greetings :) I've been visiting this site for a long time though I never registered before - so I hope my posting this here won't be a problem ^^' I am currently planning on the realization of an new Ultima fan-made game entitled "Return to the...