1. S

UnderRaid - a turn-based & fast-paced dungeonraid

Hello, I was wondering if this was the right place to post, because, when I'm an Indiewatch and click forums I end up here. UnderRaid isn't what I would call a RPG, but there was already a post about our game in 2015, thats why I thought I'd give you a little update on our progression. In...
  2. S

Sapu - magical dark action RPG game

Hi RPGWatch community! For over 2 years, with three magicians (one responsible for graphics, one for programming + a young and talented composer recently joined us) we're working on our first serious title - Sapu. It's a top-down, action RPG game with dark atmosphere, where sometimes running is...
  3. Mardoin

Drakensang:RoT Spellcasting

I played Drakensang Eye a long time ago. Now I'm starting up TRoT. So, far ok... figuring stuff out... like how to Fast Travel. My next hurdle is casting spells. I can drag n drop the spells to my quick bar (Can't figure how to delete stuff from quick bar) and sometimes I can use the spells...
  4. Y

Magic Arts - Dragon Riding Game

Check our cool dragon riding game - Magic Arts. Do you want to master the art of magic? You can do that with the help of your dragon friend and devoted apprentice. Realistic 3D world. Fly on a real dragon. Make magic objects. Explore the enchanted island. Android...
  5. Orzie

Lords of Magic: New Legends of Urak Project

Greetings to everyone! Some of you might be familiar with the Sierra Impressions' 1997 strategy game called Lords of Magic, and its expansion Lords of Magic: Special Edition dating back to 1998, also coming with Legends of Urak addon (quest pack, campaign pack, whatever you like). I would...
  6. R

Risen Risen: A Guide

I wrote/compiled a guide to Risen. It's 44 pages long (45 with the Table of Contents and title page) and includes everything about the game that's worth knowing. It's not just a copy/paste word dump either. I put a lot of effort into formatting the guide and arranging the information in a...