1. soola

Isometric Horror RPG

I haven’t come across a great depiction of horror in the isometric RPG genre and I’m wondering why that is. The closest a game came to being scary was the There are plenty of great games in the first-person or even third person viewpoint (VtM: Bloodlines, Elder Scrolls, RDR2 has some good...
  2. I

Parasite, survival horror roguelike

Hey, folks. I've been working on a medium-sized roguelike set in a modern day for a couple years now. The gameplay is survival horror-themed: you play as this parasitic creature that can only survive while sitting on top of a host that is large enough to feed it with energy (i.e. a human or a...
  3. Y

To The Dark Tower—a visual poem based on a nightmare

Howdy! For the past few months I've been working on this project, and I think it's at the point where it's worth sharing: YEl5C8qJz7c To The Dark Tower can be wishlisted+followed on Steam here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1079740/To_The_Dark_Tower/ If you have any questions, comments, or...
  4. B

Brigand: Oaxaca

BRIGAND: OAXACA by Laughing Coyote Software Brigand is a highly-challenging FPS/RPG set in post-apocalyptic Mexico, where you can travel from a banana plantation, to a sprawling city, demon-infested jungles, a flooded coastline, and more. There are 14 skills to upgrade and 80 abilities to...
  5. S

Sapu - magical dark action RPG game

Hi RPGWatch community! For over 2 years, with three magicians (one responsible for graphics, one for programming + a young and talented composer recently joined us) we're working on our first serious title - Sapu. It's a top-down, action RPG game with dark atmosphere, where sometimes running is...
  6. S

7 Hells: Repentance [Turn-Based RPG]

7 Hells: Repentance, Greenlit! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=443148529 All our videos and updates are posted on that page, I hope you'll take the time to look over our videos and screenshots.
  7. D

(Kickstarter) New horror tabletop RPG with an emphasis on character-driven drama

Greetings, Orbis Aerden: Reign of the Accursed is now live on Kickstarter. If you are a horror enthusiast, if you like Gothic Victorian aesthetics, if you are a fan of character-driven drama, vampires or the works of H.P. Lovecraft, make sure that you check it out. The campaign also offers...
  8. R

Grave

a nice indie horror game I've been following for a while just got kickstartered. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2129301589/grave-open-world-survival-horror also if you wanna try the demo and see what exactly its going for just download it here...
  9. C

Cleril Calamity Studios: Peekaboo (Psychological Horror)

"Tell them to leave me alone!" Peekaboo is a psychological horror game lasting roughly 20-30 minutes or less. You play as James, a freelance journalist hired to go on out to the Halloway Mansion to write a ghost story. The Halloways never seemed to leave the mansion and many speculate the...