1. Playtra

S4GE. Classic console strategic RPG, reimagined for mobile.

Hello everyone, we are Playtra Games a London based indie game company, and we are developing a semi-turn-based strategy mobile game called S4GE. GAMEPLAY S4GE is inspired by classic console strategy game mechanics, like Final Fantasy Tactics. You control 4 players, and like in a chess game...
  2. DavidBVal

Exiled Kingdoms - Isometric RPG for Android - Testers wanted

Exiled Kingdoms - Android - Public beta released! Exiled Kingdoms is an open-ended action RPG for Android, story-driven but at the same time allowing to roam freely and explore. The game keeps getting updated and expanded every month since it was released. Android version:Play it now by...
  3. S

RPG for iOS and Android Devices

There's a new indie RPG currently in development that looks promising. It's called Halfling Wars. The entire game is built around raising and breeding elite fantasy creatures that you then battle against your friends online. You can make bets on the battles too. Bet your gold or even your...
  4. V

9th Dawn - An Indie RPG Experience on Android, iOS, and PC

Hey guys! A few months ago, we put up an announcement for the demo release of our upcoming game, 9th Dawn, which is being released for Android, iOS, and the PC. Since then, we've been working hard on the project and have made significant progress and received a large amount of positive feedback...
  5. T

Ultra-old school Android/iPhone: Oubliette

I mostly lurk around here, but some of you chaps might know me from a few other sites. Briefly breaking my silence to support a mobile Android/iPhone game I found, one that is basically languishing unloved. Basically it's a remake of a really old RPG called Oubliette, a game that pre-dates...
  6. vanedor

New game released : Kingturn

From reading the news, I know there are quite a lot of Android users over here. I thought it might interest some of them. A new game has been released last week on Android : Kingturn. It’s a game made by the independent developer Mangobile and you can find it on the Market/Play store for under...