1. G

AgoniaLands - Game bringing back the emotions from UO Pre Tram

I have played a lot of MMOs over the years. Ultima Online pre Tram was the one I enjoyed the most. I found a browser based MMO which gives some of those same Pre Tram emotions. PVP with loot drops, faction wars, Valued crafters, town/world building, etc. Although the game is quite different in...
  2. M

Nevergrind - Indie Browser RPG

Hey guys, if you enjoyed classic Everquest or Diablo 2, you might enjoy this free browser-based timekiller called Nevergrind. I have been developing this game for about 31 months now with the help of a few artists. Take a peek and see what you think. Reactions I get generally range from "this is...
  3. M

Nevergrind Kickstarter - HTML5 Action RPG

Hey guys, I wanted to share this Kickstarter campaign with your forums. Nevergrind is like a cross between classic Everquest, Diablo 2, and Phantasy Star. It's free to play and we are asking for some help with development costs via this campaign. After 30 months of development I am finally...
  4. F

Dakija RPG needs more testers

Hello, I‘d like to ask for some help. I‘m working on indie browser tactical RPG with turn based combat and I need people‘s oppinions and some feedback. My plan is to make a really deep hero development system and battle system near perfections. But I cant do that alone, so I need your help on...
  5. D

Betatester for RPG

Hello people I've been working on a rpg for years, yet so far I've found only one guy who really enjoyed playing it. What I'm looking for in here is an rpg fan who would give the game a shot and provide some feedback. The game: http://www.cok-game.com You might want to play it if e.g... - You...