1. C

Veil of Entropy: Norfolk Warriors Kickstarter

Veil of Entropy: Norfolk Warriors Kickstarter My Kickstarter campaign is currently at 40%, with 14 days left to go before it closes. The first installment, A Priest of Titan, follows the story of Kit Standing Bear. Kit's destiny is to serve as a Priest of Titan, but you can choose to put her...
  2. E

A dark tactical RPG "Eidolons: Netherflame" is crowdfunding on IndieGoGo

Hello friends, I am a solo developer currently running a crowdfunding campaign of a dark and rather ambitious RPG project to be released in 2019. Let me introduce you into its world :) In Eidolons: Netherflame, you assume the role of a ruthless mage lord, a renegade of the most sinister cabal...
  3. Makoradrum

Element:Space | Turn-based tactical squad RPG

Welcome! I'm Makora, part of the team of Sixth Vowel’s first title – Element: Space! So, what is Element Space? If you want to get technical, it’s a Replayable Sci-Fi Turn-Based Tactical Squad RPG. The current release is the first half of the game, with the other half due to launch in the...
  4. B

Dead Monarchy - Medieval | Turn-Based | Mass-Tactics | Survival-Simulator | RPG

Hi guys, I've been stalking RPGWatch for over a decade and it was pleasant to wake up this morning and see my own game in the news feed. I decided I might as well make a post on the forums now. Dead Monarchy has been inspired by XCOM, Jagged Alliance, Battle Brothers, Banner Saga and the list...
  5. Vlad_Konung

Warbanners - turn-based strategy

Hello people! I'm developing the game named "Warbanners". Warbanners is a fast-pased turn-based, story-driven, strategy game with role-playing elements. As commander of the mercenary squad known as the "Silver Griffins", you will discover ancient artifacts, solve dark mysteries and crush your...
  6. TAFUniverse

The Amazing Fantastics Demo Thread

After a year of developing The Amazing Fantastics I finally have a demo completed. I've put a ton of effort into this game and your feedback is crucial to its success so please share your opinions! Negative feedback is better than no feedback. The Amazing Fantastics is a turn-based saga that...
  7. Chris Kozmik

Minotaurs & Unicorns - nostalgic RPG, turn based, 90 degree rotation

After a longer break I'm resuming the work on my 90s style western RPG. I plan to release it around the end of the year (and yes, I know I was saying the same thing a year ago :D) The basic premise is to bring back the fun from the time of Dungeon Master, Eye of The Beholder, Champions of...
  8. F

Dakija RPG needs more testers

Hello, I‘d like to ask for some help. I‘m working on indie browser tactical RPG with turn based combat and I need people‘s oppinions and some feedback. My plan is to make a really deep hero development system and battle system near perfections. But I cant do that alone, so I need your help on...