1. S

Infected - Story of Survival - new JRPG for mobile from self-indie developer

Hello. My name is Serhii Puchkov and I am the sole indie developer. I had to create a game on my own completely from scratch, but I was supported by one single thought - to create games is my dream since childhood. Even if I'm not doing very well so far, in my country they say, "With the world...
  2. C

Z Dawn - Zombie RPG

Greetings, I came to share Z Dawn, a zombie RPG turn-based game. Right now its on sale on Humble Store. Here's the link to Steam https://store.steampowered.com/app/872680/Z_Dawn
  3. Jimbob

Zombie Barricades - a free co-op multiplayer action-RPG

Hey there! Zombie Barricades is a fun new multiplayer aRPG with ragdoll physics, skill based leveling, weapons customization and road/air vehicles. Each map will support up to 64 Players and they'll battle it out versus opposing teams, zombies, wildlife and other hostile wastelanders. The idea...
  4. M

Day Z

Has anyone heard of this? It's a post-apocalyptic zombie survival mod for Arma II: Combined Operations. It looks really interesting. It's all online so you'll occasionally come across other survivors who may, or may not, attempt to kill you and loot your body for supplies. Seems like everyone is...