1. USG_Mucifikatorul

Urban Strife - a TBS Survival RPG

Somewhere in the south of the US, in the fictitious town of Urban, a small community is trying to survive an apocalyptic virus pandemic that almost wiped humanity off existence. You're dragged into their story half-dead, with a head concussion that leaves you with weird nightmares about a blurry...
  2. Playtra

S4GE. Classic console strategic RPG, reimagined for mobile.

Hello everyone, we are Playtra Games a London based indie game company, and we are developing a semi-turn-based strategy mobile game called S4GE. GAMEPLAY S4GE is inspired by classic console strategy game mechanics, like Final Fantasy Tactics. You control 4 players, and like in a chess game...
  3. S

UnderRaid - a turn-based & fast-paced dungeonraid

Hello, I was wondering if this was the right place to post, because, when I'm an Indiewatch and click forums I end up here. UnderRaid isn't what I would call a RPG, but there was already a post about our game in 2015, thats why I thought I'd give you a little update on our progression. In...
  4. L

Once. Turn Based Strategy/RPG

Hello all! I am a great fan of old school Turn Based Strategy games, and I'm developing one. It will combine everything I loved about those games with some new additions and improvements. The game will have two modes. There is a strategic campaign mode where the map is divided into many...
  5. daveyd

Eisenwald: Blood of November

Aterdux has a KS up for their next game. It will use an enhanced version of Legends of Eisenwald engine. This campaign will have new features including: Random events that add a great amount of replayability; Smart re-spawn - improved dynamic balance of the armies; Updated look - the...
  6. Entropy

Graywalkers: Turn-based Tactics CRPG, inspired by XCom,FO,JA for Windows, Mac, Linux

Graywalkers: Tactics CRPG (Strategic and Tactical Turn-based supernatural post-apocalyptic RPG inspired by old-school Fallout, X-Com, & Jagged Alliance, plus Magic!) We are back on Kickstarter at...
  7. WhiteSponge

Small Chronicles :: Unique Turn-Based Strategy JRPG :: Development Blog

Hey everyone! I would like to share about the upcoming game that WhiteSponge is working on - Small Chronicles! What kind of game is it exactly? Super small stages + Turn-based Strategy JRPG? That’s what Small Chronicles is! Defeat monsters, gain experience! Learn new skills and acquire items...
  8. T

RAVENMARK: Scourge of Estellion – An epic turn-based strategy game

Hello everyone at RPGWatch! I'm Ian, the Creative Lead from Witching Hour Studios and I wanna share with you our first game, Ravenmark: Scourge of Estellion! It's turn based strategy game along the veins of classics like Final Fantasy: Tactics, Fire Emblem and Advance Wars. One of the main...