1. HiddenX

Shadow Gangs

Shadow Gangs is a 2D action game that aims to revive and improve upon the best 80's arcade ninja games with a Kickstarter that will start on the 25th of June! Video: iy-ZpxWKEaQ -> Website
  2. M

Nevergrind Kickstarter - HTML5 Action RPG

Hey guys, I wanted to share this Kickstarter campaign with your forums. Nevergrind is like a cross between classic Everquest, Diablo 2, and Phantasy Star. It's free to play and we are asking for some help with development costs via this campaign. After 30 months of development I am finally...
  3. M

A space fan candy

Here it is, unwrap it: A realy nice Daily deal for Starpoint Gemini 2, at 13.79€. An awesome game of a small Inide studio, a spiritual successor of a legndary Freespace. http://store.steampowered.com/app/236150/
  4. S

I Shall Remain - Action Survival Role Playing Game

Hello everyone, My name is Florin Udrea and I'm one of the I Shall Remain developers. Please allow me to get your attention for a few minutes to let you know about our game. I Shall Remain is an Action Survival Role Playing game for PC. Situated in an alternate history at the end of the...
  5. F

Super Nuclear Riders

Hi I am new here, Recently, I have been participating in the RPGMaker contest to develop a game called "Super Nuclear Riders", It is a simple, short and crazy tactical RPG game that I, along with my musicbro, Colin Tremingway, developed using Construct 2. If you want play the game...
  6. T

Max Payne 2 (Fantastic Sequel)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwCXcuiKIt0 Its rare for a sequel to surpass the one before it but max payne 2 does that..it improves upon the elements that made max payne a classic and sticks a successful formula. If you have never played max payne 1 or 2 then i suggest you do.. cant comment...
  7. Ayrik

Saga Heroes - Adventure RPG

You Decide the Future of the Game! Please Participate. As you may know, Saga Heroes was not funded on Kickstarter! I know, this is a few months late, but I've been trying to decide what to do with the game since it then. After months of deliberating and questioning everything this game is, I...
  8. Planemo

Introducing Dawnkeeper, Storms of Arrows, Explosion blasts and Pools of blood

Hi everyone! We are game developer studio Planemo STD and we're working on a new game called Dawnkeeper. We are primary developing under mobile devices, perhaps you could hear about us because of 'DaVinci Mystery' series. So we're trying to bring it on Steam, you can help us just vote for the...
  9. T

FORCED brings co-op to Kickstarter!

We just went live with our Kickstarter project, and it's doing well (4% in 4 first hours). So I'm figuratively beaming with pride, and wanted to share this awesome moment in my life with the community. Also, it would be nice to get some feedback and what we could do better, both on the game and...
  10. Ergonpandilus

Mafia 2

I just downloaded and played the demo on PC. And I was quite impressed about the general feel of the game, it felt like Mafia all the way. And I liked the details, like smoking, liquor, blood and naked women are there, it's for adult audience. :cool: Gameplay wasn't perfect, but definately many...