1. felipepepe

Felipe's cRPG Book - Open call for reviews

Fellow members of the RPG Watch, some of you are already aware of my ambitious project of making a book for cRPG players. If not, please check out this post. Today I share with you the current list of games to be reviewed, and open a call for reviews! Please only submit a review if you really...
  2. felipepepe

I need 3 quick reviews - Divinity 2, ADOM and King of Dragon Pass

Fellow arch-enemies of the Watch, as some of you might have seen, we've complied a nice list of Top cRPGs at the Codex some time ago, and now we're about to publish a massive article, where every game in that list gets screenshots and short reviews. After much work only 3 reviews are missing...
  3. S

Codex Drama have reached RPGWatch

Hello and well met. I've just registered to inform you, that a few days ago some shitty troll with way too much time on its hands have registered here under my username and started posting random crap. My name is Stainless Veteran. I'm from RPG Codex. A few days ago I've got into arguement...
  4. G

Codex vs. Watch - Blood Bowl Extravaganza?

So over on the Watch's happy-go-lucky partner-in-crime/bitter, hated rival RPG Codex, we've been running a league in Cyanide's Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition for some time - four successful seasons now, in fact. There's been blood, tears, triumph, despair, and comedy match reports. At the end of...