1. A

X Mutant Puzzle - Free Puzzle RPG game on iOS

Hello all, We just released a Free Puzzle RPG game for iPhone and iPad: X Mutant Puzzle. There are more than 250 mutants to unlock and to play with in 50 destinations on Earth. There are special aquatic and spatial missions to unlock too. Team management is the key for success. AppStore...
  2. S

RPG for iOS and Android Devices

There's a new indie RPG currently in development that looks promising. It's called Halfling Wars. The entire game is built around raising and breeding elite fantasy creatures that you then battle against your friends online. You can make bets on the battles too. Bet your gold or even your...
  3. A

Dromor Trailer - choose your character! Help us and receive great rewards!

Hi all, We would like to introduce our free-to-play fantasy game Dromor. Watch the game trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcpfUVeGGUI Unlike many other free-to-play games, it is not a ‘free’ game that only wants you to spend and spend or otherwise be beaten by everyone else. In...
  4. G

The Dead Hop - A Strategic-RPG for iOS

Howdy RPGers, I recently released an indie RPG that I created and thought I would pass the info along. It's challenging strategy/RPG that uses time slicing for actions (I like hard games, myself. Just finished Risen and Gothic 3 before that). I have a ton of videos (including tutorials) and...
  5. T

Ultra-old school Android/iPhone: Oubliette

I mostly lurk around here, but some of you chaps might know me from a few other sites. Briefly breaking my silence to support a mobile Android/iPhone game I found, one that is basically languishing unloved. Basically it's a remake of a really old RPG called Oubliette, a game that pre-dates...