Normally, more time to work on something leads to better quality, unless the organization of the project is bad (so it's not always true, for sure). It may not be good enough in some cases, but that doesn't mean the extra time didn't improve it.
I think it depends on the type of work that is done in the extra time. If it's only polishing and adding content, I also think it can only get better.
But if there are significant design decisions being made the game could obviously become worse. Perhaps you meant this with organization.

Oh snap. You threw in your two cents. Feel better now?:hug:

Frankly I don't even know why I bother to engage anyone.🤷‍♂️

Back to the shadows with just sharing links.:ninja:
If I were you I would be more concerned about twice-in-a-day praise from Mrs. Edgy, then my friendly poke for your "its true because Im experienced gamer".
But thats just me ;)

I think it depends on the type of work that is done in the extra time. If it's only polishing and adding content, I also think it can only get better.
But if there are significant design decisions being made the game could obviously become worse. Perhaps you meant this with organization.
Something like that.

For having been involved in many development projects, I can tell that there's almost always a pressure to fix the deadline too early. It happens because we want to be first, because the client needs to be first, or sometimes because the management believes people work better under pressure. It also happens a lot because we want to give a good image of ourselves and we willingly say 'yes, I can do it for this date'.

All the extra time we can get is precious to make up for it by removing all the bugs and providing a better product or service. I noticed the same pattern in game development more often than not.

However, I don't think it applies to this particular game because of all the organizational problems that occurred during its development.