Sacred 2 - v2.43 Update
It's been a little while between drinks but Ascaron has updated Sacred 2 to v2.43. The patch is mandatory for online play and "prepares Sacred 2 for the future". Hit the autoupdater or grab the manual patch here. The notes:
- It is now possible to disable the camera shaking via an entry in the optionscustom.txt. The entry is: camera.cameraShake = 0
- The heroes do not point out insufficient armor against the wrong damage types anymore.
- Reflection damage from NPCs has been reduced.
- The Sakkara demon on the "Start Island" no longer attacks the player unless he has been attacked first.
- Gold and XP amounts will now be displayed using periods as the thousands separator. (For example 123.456.789.000)
- When fight music is disabled, the region music will continue to play during combat.
- The bonus "Chance to dismount opponent" has been removed.
- Blowpipes are now able to hit mounted creatures.
- Achievements will only be shown ingame and commented by the hero the first they are accomplished.
- The achievement "Group Hug" is now possible to accomplish.
- Other heroes in multiplayer game sessions are now less chatty.
The patchnotes are not showing all the changes. One of the undocumented changes is the savegames compatibility preparation for the addon.
Information aboutSacred 2
SP/MP: Single + MP
Platform: PC, Xbox 360, PS3