Ultima 6 Project - Beta 2 Released
Dark Savant writes in to let us know that the Ultima 6 Project has released their second Beta, and it's now available for download.
From the announcement:
It is with much pleasure that we announce the release of the Beta 2 Release of Team Archon's Ultima 6 Project, for Dungeon Siege 1 (PC and Mac). Some things to look forward to in this release:
- Many bug fixes have been implemented since the Milestone 8 (Beta 1) release
- Weapon and armor restrictions have now been applied, by class
- The entire world is complete, and ready for players to explore
- All NPC's are in place, and all the quests have been implemented.
- Those players with proclivities to the dark side can now follow an “evil path”.
- Hydras are now in game, and should pose a nasty surprise to unwary travelers.
- Additional enhancements have been made to the map and journal systems, and the Compendium is now nearly complete.
- Minor performance improvements have been implemented.
It should be noted that anyone using a previous version will have to uninstall it prior to installing the Beta 2 Release, and start a new game.
While this is not the final release of the game, we feel that it is reasonably polished, enough for public consumption (read: scrutiny). We still expect that there will be some bugs, and are soliciting your help in finding them. If you find problems with the release, want to exchange play hints with other players, want to give us kudos, or (heaven forbid) want to tell us what you really think, join us at our forums. We have set up a special forum for the Beta 2 Release on the Project Britannia forums ( http://www.projectbritannia.com/index.php ).
Thanks, Dark Savant.
Information aboutUltima VI Project