Mount&Blade - Warband Release in NA
Paradox has released Mount & Blade: Warband in NA. Here's the PR they sent us:
Mount & Blade: Warband Available Today
Highly Anticipated Sequel Marks Triumphant Return for Medieval Horseback Combat
NEW YORK - March 30, 2010
Medieval battlegrounds rage once more with the thunder of galloping hooves and the clash of swords, as Paradox Interactive and developer TaleWorlds bring forth Mount & Blade: Warband, now available on all major digital distribution outlets and shipping to North American retail stores.
Watch the release trailer for Mount & Blade: Warband here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwGxzdGqEDg
The sequel to the original Mount & Blade introduces grueling 64 player multiplayer battles in the action-RPG that truly sets the standard for equestrian combat. With a host of new features and improvements, including a new campaign, highly-detailed open environments, and the ability to find love amongst violence, the ultimate battle for the throne of Calradia starts today.
Mount & Blade: Warband Game Features:
- Multiplayer battles with up to 64 players. Multiplayer modes include Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Conquest, Battle, and Siege.
- Graphical overhaul: State-of-the-art rendering technologies combine with a more informative interface, allowing new and advanced players alike to enjoy an unprecedented level of immersion.
- Seek adventure alone, or recruit and train an army fit for a king. You and your companions will gain experience and skills while your soldiers evolve into a deadly fighting force.
- New campaign allows you to become the ruler of a faction and convince lords to become your vassals.
- New ability to marry a lady of the realm for romance or cold political gain. Try to win a lady’s heart through poetry or bravery.
For more information visit: www.mountandbladewarband.com and join the Mount & Blade community on Facebook.
There's also a launch trailer over at VoodooExtreme.