Good Old Games - Age of Wonders 2 Released
GoG has released Age of Wonders 2. If you enjoyed Age of Wonders or are a fan of turn-based, fantasy-themed strategy games then this game is for you. Here is the overview:
Age of Wonders II is the wildly anticipated sequel to the award-winning strategy phenomenon. Delivering an invigorating mix of Empire Building, Role-playing, and Warfare, Age of Wonders II brings turn-based strategy to new heights.
Awakened to join an immortal group of Wizards in the Circle of Evermore, you must restore balance to a world on the brink of collapse.
* Dictate the fate of the world from within your Wizard's Tower, a transmitter of power used to channel your ground-shaking spells.
* Reign supreme over one of 12 distinct and races such as Elves, Frostlings, Draconians, Dwarves, Halflings, Humans, and even the Undead.
* Specialize in 7 spheres of magic including Air, Fire, Life and Death.
* Enlist the aid of more than 30 loyal champion heroes who possess the unique ability to wield over 100 mighty artifacts.
* Research and cast powerful enchantments, fierce combat magic, and world altering spells.
* Confront rivals in Multiplayer via a LAN or over the Internet for up to 8 players - options include Play by Email, Hot Seat, and the exciting Simultaneous-Turn System allowing all players to move at the same time!