Borderlands - 1.41 Update
It's been a long time since I posted anything about Borderlands, but they're still patching the game. With this latest patch your level cap is increased 8 more levels (why not 10?) and varios other improvements:
* Level cap increase of 8 levels for all players.
- Original Borderlands players will now be able to achieve level 58.
- Owners of The Secret Armory of General Knoxx can achieve a record setting increase to a
maximum level of 69.
* Enemies now scale to new level caps throughout the whole game as long as playthrough
2 has been completed.
* Item drops (with the exception of COM Decks) will now scale to new enemy level caps.
* DLC4 Achievement/Trophy glitches that have affected some users will now properly award players for obtaining these achievements.
Source: Evil Avatar
SP/MP: Single + MP
Platform: PC, Xbox 360, PS3