Divinity II: FoV - Hotfixes Available
Hotfixes for Flames of Vengeance and the Dark Knight Saga have been put online by Larian Studios.
The following is included in these hot fixes:
- Allows you to change a number of parameters in your global_switches.xml and config.xml (including removing the 30 fps cap)
- Various crash fixes
- Fixed freeze during intro movie
- Story fix: invalid items in Battle Tower platform operator interface screens removed
- Prevented some infinite loading screens
- Enhanced cut-scene flow
- Fixed issues with subtitles during regionswaps
- Foliage Shader Fix added
- Specific cutscene animations fixed (added missing animations)
- Removed issue with physics blockers
- Savegame backwards-compatibility fixes
The hotfixes are only for the English PC versions of the games. A German version is in the making and should be released in a week or so. The hotfixes will not work on all digital distributions like Steam yet, because they have to make the hotfixes available themselves.
A hotfix for the Xbox 360 version is also in the making, but no date has been set for it at this moment.
Information aboutDivinity II: FoV