King Arthur - Collection Announced
A collection of King Arthur, expansions and DLCs has been announced:
King Arthur Collection Announced & Trailer Released
Create Your Own Legend
NEW YORK, April 21st, 2011 – Paradox Interactive invites gamers to dust off their armor one more time and prepare for the ultimate King Arthur experience with the newly announced King Arthur Collection, available in late May 2011. To celebrate, an announcement trailer has been released!
This brand new product will include the original King Arthur game, as well as both The Saxons and The Druids expansions, in one magnificent package that would even make the Lady of the Lake think twice about trading Excalibur for it. From building up armies to slaying mystical beasts, this collection will transport players back to the time of Merlin and Sir Lancelot as they battle their way through an engaging campaign mode that challenges them to prove that Arthur is the Once and Future King of prophecies.
The King Arthur Collection includes:
King Arthur: The Role-playing Game
The Saxons expansion
The Druids expansion
Knights and Vassals DLC
Legendary Artifacts DLC
View the trailer here!
- Real-time fantasy battles: Engage in spectacular fights featuring thousands of soldiers and renowned heroes, such as Sir Lancelot and Merlin.
- Turn-based campaign map: Britannia is represented as a three- dimensional topographic map.
- Create your own legend: The saga of King Arthur, an epic tale about the conquest of Britannia, is told through a story-based campaign.
- Morality Chart: Every decision you make in the game will influence King Arthur’s position on the Morality Chart. These choices unlock special content, allies, heroes, units, and developments.
- RPG elements: Heroes learn skills, spells, and abilities. They can also use magic items or become liege lords, entrusted with the leadership of a province.
Source: Blues News
Information aboutKing Arthur