I Shall Remain - Zombie RPG in Production
Jake writes in to introduce his project I Shall Remain, an indie "zombie survival RPG" currently in production. No doubt the subject will instantly draw comparisons with Dead State but this is a more combat-oriented experience based in a freely explorable city. Looking at the screens (which look quite nice), there seems to be a fully developed stat and skill system, although Jake acknowledges combat is central.
Here's the feature list:
- A huge city to freely navigate. Hundreds of objects to interact with.
- Recruit, equip and maintain men and to fight with you.
- Use vehicles to navigate through the zombie crowds.
- A compelling story of a young Marine written by Jacob Way.
- Astounding visual art, sound effects and music.
- Designed by a team that is dedicated to the game's players and their ideas.
You'll find some videos and screens here and I'll embed one five minute video:
Information aboutI Shall Remain