Frayed Knights - v1.04 Released
Rampant Games has updated Frayed Knights, jumping the version to up to v1.04. The full list of changes is a bit long for a newsbit, so here are the new features and feature changes and follow the link above for the fix list and, of course, to access the files:
- You can use the standard keyboard numbers 1-4 to choose the target friendly character in Spell target selection menu.
- The critical hit bonus of a weapon is now displayed in item data window in the inventory screen.
- Spacebar acts the same as the enter key for advancing dialogs and other windows.
- Venric’s store now has a short bow and a chain mail hauberk. This only affects new games, not existing saved games.
- Character base attack and defense scores (with current equipment, including shields) now displayed on character sheet.
- Slightly improved chance of success on searching.
- Luck provides a small bonus for searching.
- Hidden items now have a slightly larger discovery radius.
- Line-of-sight checks added to certain hidden items to avoid detecting items on another floor.
- Change text in options menu from “Full Screen Video” to “Play Full Screen” to prevent some confusion.
- Removed penalty for search checks for triggered traps. (Meaning – it’s a trap you just stumbled upon without searching it out first)
- Slight increase in all character’s magic defense to compensate for bug-fix on magical attack hit chance.
- Slight position change of some hidden objects to make them less annoying to find or work better with line-of-site checks.
- Added dice roll on results for magical attacks.
Information aboutFrayed Knights