Skyrim - v1.3 Released for PC
Bethsoft has released v1.3 for Skyrim on Steam. Once again, a modest list but it seems the patches will keep flowing, with an official LAA patch promised for next week:
Update 1.3 Notes (all platforms unless specified)
- General stability improvements
- Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate
We’re also planning on rolling out support for 4-Gigabyte Tuning (Large Address Aware) next week for our PC users. Stay tuned!
Console users will get updated in due course.
On a side note, Bethsoft has denied the PS3 issues are caused by the engine design as raised by Josh Sawyer and offers some suggested fixes, including turning off auto-saves, waiting 30 days in-game and buying a new hard drive (thanks, CVG).
Platform: PC, Xbox 360, PS3