Age of Decadence - January Update
Iron Tower Studios has posted the changes, fixes and improvement made to this game in a changelog here. They have all been made during the game's development in the latest three months. The changelog is too long to post, so I'll list some of the improvements:
- Improved the look of the shanty town and the slums.
- If you leave the mine outpost before killing everyone, they will regroup and barricade the entrance.
- Added the "pickpocket" side story.
- Added the "refugees" side story.
- Added the "tower cellar" side story.
- Added the "shanty town" side story.
- Better transitions in Flavius quest.
- Better transitions in the goblet quest.
- The PC now walks to his objective when you click on it (doors, npcs) instead of being "too far away".
- Added fluff dialogue with TG members.
- Added a new skin type with Tattoos.
- Added the "merchant" side story.
- Added fluff dialogue with Zenon of the MG.
- Added a way to investigate Feng's house back room, and a reaction if you are found.
- Added the "preacher" side-story.
- Better camera for the storyteller.
- Added lots of filler NPCs.
Information aboutAge of Decadence