Anonymous Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
Torchlight II - Updates and Changes After the Beta
by Aries100, 2012-06-25 21:12:50
The developers for Torchlight II have made sure that many of the suggested changes made by players in the beta test has been added to the game. The link:
A quote then:
- Re-worked the character skill pane arrangements to allow finer distribution of skills without being arranged in the classic 'tree' style. Passive skills are separated and unlock for investment much earlier.
- Skills now get additional bonuses at ranks 5, 10 and 15 to reward increased investments.
- Lots of individual skill tweaks and balances.
- Torchlight I (Diablo 2 style) function-key skill binds are implemented
- Skills can now be 'queued' and will execute when the previous attack or skill completes
- Ping meter next to each party portrait so you can identify players with latency issues
- Loads of bug fixes
- Respec is now available throughout the game, and will allow you to respec any of the last three points spent for gold.
- Fullscreen Windowed mode added
- Additional connectivity fixes
Information aboutTorchlight II
SP/MP: Single + MP