Anonymous Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
ToEE - Circle of Eight Mod 7.3 Released
by Aries100, 2012-06-27 17:50:25
Version 7.3 of Circle of Eight's modpack fort his game has been released. Link to the download: http://www.moddb.com/mods/circle-of-eight-modpack
A quote about the general bufixes, for the other bugfixes please follow the above link.
- Comprehensive lag fix implemented: significantly reduces or eliminates lag in the Air, Earth, and Fire Nodes and in Temple levels two and four.
- Disabled descriptive "empty/not empty" hover-text for containers.
- Adjusted jump points in Moathouse Dungeon (near Lubash) and in Broken Tower (from Escape Tunnel below) to avoid parties being separated in different rooms upon arrival.
- Changed Lantern Archon attacks from melee to ranged touch (per RAW) casting Searing Light.
- Reduced value of summoned shillelagh to 5 CP (same as quarterstaff) so as to avoid selling exploit.
- Bulletproofed drinking contest routine so that Paladins don't fall.
- Corrected some exotic armor prices and stats.
- Updated Moon-Ivy armor as follows: removed spell casting ability and charisma bonus from regular variety; added Poison-Ivy, Explosive Spores, and Pheromones varieties per the Arms and Equipment Guide. Reduced availability of all varieties so that they are rare.
- Reduced CR for Drow, WotGS dwarves, and both Hextor factions to slow leveling (NC only).