Torchlight II - Report from the Trenches
An update at Runic's Torchlight II site rounds up some of the recent posts from "the final phase of polish", including a few of Travis Baldree's Not a Blog entries I'd forgotten to check:
We've been working hard on the final phase of polish! Here is a quick roundup of a few small updates and developments:
- Travis' Not A Blog episode V: Finished with Act II!
- Travis' Not A Blog episode IV: dozens of added fixes.
- We are finishing up our PAX plans. If you're at PAX, come see us and get one of our tote bags or T-shirts!
- Don't forget, Max and Travis are PAX panelists at Business Models of PC Games: Then, Now, and Looking to the Future.
- We also hope to see your entry at our first ever Torchlight cosplay contest!
Most significantly, we celebrated our 4 year anniversary as Runic Games, on August 11. Thank you to everyone who believes in us and love the Torchlight universe. Getting to make great games is our passion. We feel like the luckiest team, and can't wait to release Torchlight II. We're nearly there!
Information aboutTorchlight II
SP/MP: Single + MP